Monday, January 10, 2011

Weebles Wobble but They Don't Fall Down



I spend lots of time...some would argue too much time thinking about toys I absolutely loved as a child. These are toys I spent hours playing pretend with and being a citizen of another world. There is no place better than the land of make believe. I have long been a fan of the Weebles. Yes, prior to them being a choking hazard.

I am completely fascinated with the Weebles Tree House (circa 1975) and wish I could build a real one to live in. With the advent of eBay I can own one again for the bargain price of $19.00 plus shipping and handling. Good for a laugh and smile I google Weebles Tree House (circa 1975) and multiple pictures pop up bringing all the delightful details right back to me. All the fun rooms and the cool 1970s color scheme. It's a living piece of childhood that I can transport to instantly. Gotta love the Internet and Kenner Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment